Increase Flexibility. Reduce Injury. Boost Performance.
Stretching regularly can help reduce injury and even boost performance. Increasing your flexibility also provides you with healthy muscle/joint tissues that keep you moving smoothly. Try to make stretching part of your normal routine.
Benefits of Stretching
- Increasing your flexibility – without stretching, your muscles become tighter and stay tight
- Improves your performance – engaging in stretching often helps the efficiency of your muscles
- Increase blood flow to your muscles – while stretching, breathe continuously to assist with the circulatory benefits, giving oxygen to your muscles
- Stretching can prevent injury – performing dynamic stretching before exercise helps prevent injuries that can occur when you exercise with cold, tight muscles
Two Common Types of Stretching
- Static – holding a stretch for a period of time, great to do after exercising
- Dynamic – movements that cause your muscles to stretch, typically done before exercise to warm your muscles up
Things to Avoid
- Stretching beyond point of comfort
- Bouncing while stretching
- Stretching cold muscles
Helpful Stretching Tool: Pro-Tec Stretch Band
- Flexible, yet firm stretch strap allows for static and dynamic stretching exercises.
- Grip Loop Technology reduces slipping, allowing greater control during movement.
- Ten grip loops allow for progressive stretching.
- Soft, technical fabric provides comfortable hand grips.
- Stretch Guide Included.
Staying injury free is important. Make stretching a regular part of your exercise routine to stay flexible, reduce your chances of getting injured, and boost your performance. Pro-Tec is committed to providing the highest quality stretching products to help you stay active and healthy.